Full Closure of Catholic Churches. Following the Prime Minister’s historic announcement on the 23 March strengthening restrictions in an attempt to combat the spread of COVID-19, Catholic Churches are closed to the public at this time. Fr Des Devenney, Dean of Dudley and Parish Priest of Our Lady and All Saints.
Livestream in our Deanery: Our Lady and All Saints link
Archdiocese of Birmingham Livestreams link
This weeks newsletters: Our Lady and All Saints olas310520, St. Mary’s (Brierley Hill) & Our Lady of Lourdes (Kingswinford) & Our Lady of Lourdes (Cradley Heath) , St Chad and All Saints & St Peter and the English Martyrs sc310520, Our Lady and St Hubert olsh310520, Our Blessed Lady and St Thomas of Canterbury & The Sacred Heart and Holy Souls , English Martyrs & St Francis Xavier, Our Lady and St Kenelm olsk310520.
Older newsletters link
The God Who Speaks Weekly Meditations by Fr Dries Van den Akker S.J on the Paintings of St Matthews Gospel by Peter Clare. link
Faith at Home
Children’s liturgy resources:
- Ten Ten is offering all families and schools the opportunity to access free prayer resources for the home and also have a video for children’s liturgy each week link.
- A mum in Westminster Diocese creates a children’s liturgy video on Saturday evenings for use on Sunday. For those that use Facebook there is a link to page so families in your parishes can create their own ‘watch parties’ and join together with other families link. For those who do not have Facebook here is the link to the YouTube channel link.
- CAFOD link to their children’s liturgy resources link.
- Catholic Mom has useful printable worksheets link.
Exploring the faith together as a family:
- Youcat link – great resource for all ages explaining the teachings of the Catholic Church and has an accompanying app via these links
The Church’s in the Dudley Catholic Deanery are part of the Archdiocese of Birmingham, Registered Charity No. 234216. This website provides Catholic news, and information.
Accessibility Terms&Conditions Privacy Notice Safeguarding